Investors’ Day: Finance Meets Robotics and Automation
Robotics and automation are among the largest growth industries. What are the investment opportunities? The Investors’ Day “Finance Meets Robotics and Automation”, an event by EUnited Robotics (European Robotics Association),is aimed at international investors, financial analysts, and equity investment companies who are looking to step up their activities in this market.
The robotics and automation domain remains dynamic as a result of continuous technological innovation and expansion into new areas of application, creating unabated growth. Consequently, it is increasingly getting attention from the financial sector.
The Investor’s Day “Finance Meets Robotics and Automation” by EUnited Robotics at automatica offers a unique opportunity to tap into this market. The event is aimed at financial analysts and researchers, representatives of equity investment companies, banks, investors, entrepreneurs, and individual investors.
This is the ideal environment to set up your market participation through knowledge sharing and networking. Please note: Prior registration is required to attend. More detailed information will be made available in spring 2018.
|Date:||June 20, 2018|
Program excerpt from the 2016 debut event
- Co-bots and more: What is new in robotics and automation, Patrick Schwarzkopf, Managing Director, VDMA Robotics + Automation Association
- The ROBO Global Robotics and Automation Index, Richard Lightbound, ROBO Global Partners Ltd.
- Growing your innovation potential: why Silicon Valley is winning the robotics race, Andra Keay, Managing Director, Silicon Valley Robotics
- Elevator pitch: Bits & Pretzels, Felix Haas, Chairman and Co-Host Bits & Pretzels
- The global robotics boom: Markets, trends and forecast, Gudrun Litzenberger, General Secretary, International Federation of Robotics, IFR